Biography

 My name is Thomas or Tommy Clay II.  Born in Rock Island, IL, raised in Kansas City, Mo. I graduated from North High School, Eastern Iowa Community College and currently attending University of Iowa for Psychology and African American Studies. I plan on becoming a doctor, professor and opening the world’s largest psychology mental health center sometime in my career. Some of my accomplishments I have achieved in my life included obtaining a mental health first aid, getting an AA and also learning how to speak Spanish ( learning other languages lol !). 

Comments

Kinda Cool right ?

Gis Mapping And Virtual Exhibition : Analysis of African American History , Localization and Digital Media

Virtual Exhibition : Localization Of Blackness

History Makers Screenshoots & Voice Audio

Historical Context Books/PDA FIles